We protect your confidentiality upon processing of your personal data. Upon processing your personal data we follow the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter – the Regulation).
We would like to inform you about our principles of personal data processing (hereinafter – the Principles) and your rights in accordance with the Regulation.
Purposes of processing your personal data
We carry out personal data processing of visitors of our website for the following purposes:
- communication and provision of services;
- ensuring personalized access to the website;
- support of processes related to website use analysis and marketing.
Personal data categories
Data of the following categories may be provided at your discretion or can be obtained upon visiting our website:
- contact information which you can provide in Contacts section (name, phone number or any other contact information in the Message field);
- communication data (cookie files, your IP, which is automatically logged in the journal of access of our website).
Who has access to your data?
Only authorized personnel of Confero Technologies has access to your personal data.
For ensuring maximum convenience and integrity upon processing cookie files, Confero Technologies is using Google Analytics by Google. Anonymized cookie files are used by Google Analytics for analysis of visits to our website in order to improve integrity and general interaction on it.
Data storage period
We preserve your personal data no longer than for the period necessary for the purpose of processing of such data. The terms of storage depend on the purpose, as well as are provided by the applicable regulatory enactments or legal interests of Confero Technologies.
Processing of your personal data can be carried out only upon your consent or upon other legal grounds.
According to the provisions of the Regulation, you are entitled to:
- obtain information about processing of personal data carried out by us;
- obtain confirmation of that your personal data are not being processed;
- obtain access to your data, as well as the right to obtain information about the purpose and legal grounds of data processing, data categories, data receiver, storage period, information about other sources of data if personal data were obtained from third parties, about the generated profile (if profiling is applicable), about guarantees if the data are sent to third party or an international organization;
- obtain information about that whether the provision of personal data is related to the law or an agreement; whether provision of personal data is a precondition for concluding an agreement, as well as information about that the subject should provide personal data, and about the consequences in case such data are not provided;
- learn about automated decision-making, including profiling and its consequences;
- learn about new purpose of data processing in advance;
- object against data processing and revoke your consent to data processing;
- demand data to be corrected if the data are incorrect;
- transferability of data;
- demand data to be erased if that does not contradict with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia or European Union.
Data processing place
We process your data within the EU/EEA.
Transfer of personal data to third parties (regardless of their residency – Republic of Latvia, EU, EEA or beyond that) are subject to regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia or an agreement concluded between the Company and the third party, which implies confidentiality and data exchange security clauses.
Sending data to a third country or an international organization is possible based on:
- a decision of level of protection of data by third country, adopted by the European Commission;
- appropriate guarantee (for example, by applying binding corporate rules or standard provisions on data protection adopted by the European Commission);
- exceptional legal grounds.
You can send your questions, requests and complaints to the appointed data protection specialist by sending an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or letter via post to: Confero Technologies, SIA, 23 Elizabetes St., Riga, LV-1010, Latvia.
You have the right to complain about the personal data processing executed by us to the State Data Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia.
We ensure security of data storage and processing in accordance with the Information Security Policy. The requirements of the Information Security Policy are executed in accordance with the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia: Regulation, Personal Data Processing Law, “Information Technology. Security Techniques. Information Security Management Systems. Requirements” standard (ISO/IEC 27001:2013), as well as best international practices in information system security, support and development.
Cookie file is a small data file that is placed in the user’s browser from the website server when user enters the website. The cookie files are stored in the user’s device (computer or smartphone) constantly or temporarily, i.e., only upon visiting the website.
Types of cookie files and their purpose
In order to ensure the basic functionality of the website and convenience user experience at the website, we are using the following types of cookie files:
- session cookies – short-term cookie file that ensures safety of the session and basic functionality of the website;
- functional cookies – permanent cookie file that enables the website to remember user’s language settings;
- analytical cookies (third party cookies) – permanent cookie files that collect and analyse the information about the visits of the website.
Consent and withdrawal
By clicking "Agree" or continuing to use confero.tech, you agree with our cookies policy. You can revoke your consent at any times by deleting the saved cookie files from your browser. Yet, note that without all of these cookies you will not be able to use the functionality of the website in full.
Additional information about cookie files
Additional information about the use and management of cookie files is available at EDAA (European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance) website www.youronlinechoices.com.
Additional information about possibility to reject use of Google Analytics in the Internet is available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.